Air Albania

Founded
2018
Type
Full Service Carrier
Fleet size
2
Destinations
5
Passengers per year
N/A

Air Albania is the national airline of the European country Albania. The airline mainly flies to destinations in Italy.

Organization

Air Albania is headquartered in the village Rinas, which is not far from Albania’s capital Tirana. The airline is for 49% owned by Turkish Airlines while the other 51% is owned by Albcontrol, which is owned by the Albanian government, and MDN which is a privately-held company.

Parent company
Turkish Airlines

History

Air Albania was founded in 2018 and started its operation one year later, in 2019.

Baggage

Air Albania passengers can bring 1 piece of checked luggage of 20 kg in Economy Promo and Economy Class while passengers in Business can bring 40 kg of luggage with them.

Send your luggage

Lost baggage

In-flight Wi-Fi

The airline does not offer in-flight Wi-Fi services.

Photos

Do you want to share your pictures with the world? Please send them to us, and we will publish them on our website!

Send us your photo

AirMundo.com offers free airport information through its own websites and partners. The use of this data is only permitted for non-commercial purposes, provided that the source is mentioned. Use for commercial purposes requires permission from AirMundo.com, see the disclaimer.