Nile Air

Founded
2006
Type
Full Service Carrier
Fleet size
7
Destinations
22
Passengers per year
N/A

Nile Air is an Egyptian airline that operates scheduled flights to destinations in Africa, the Middle East, Southern Europe and Asia.

Organization

Nile Air is for 40% owned by businessman Nasser Al Tayyar while the other 60% is owned by multiple shareholders.

Parent company
Nasser Al Tayyar

History

Nile Air was founded in 2006 and started its operation in 2011.

Baggage

Every passenger can bring 1 piece of hand baggage with a maximum weight of 7 kg. The permitted amount of checked luggage in Economy Class is 30 kg and 40 kg in Business Class. Please consult website Nile Air for more information.

Send your luggage

Lost baggage

In-flight Wi-Fi

The airline does not offer in-flight Wi-Fi services.

Photos

Do you want to share your pictures with the world? Please send them to us, and we will publish them on our website!

Send us your photo

AirMundo.com offers free airport information through its own websites and partners. The use of this data is only permitted for non-commercial purposes, provided that the source is mentioned. Use for commercial purposes requires permission from AirMundo.com, see the disclaimer.