Found on London Gatwick Airport
Yes, it is possible to exchange money at London Gatwick Airport.
- Aspire Lounge (North Terminal): business and leisure lounge
- My Lounge No1 Lounge (North Terminal): lounging without the formality, for the more laidback traveller
- No1 Lounge (North Terminal): Business and leisure lounge
- Clubrooms No1 Lounge (North Terminal): special occasions, business and leisure lounge
- Clubrooms No1 Lounge (South Terminal): special occasions, business and leisure lounge
- No1 Lounge (South Terminal): Business and leisure lounge
- British Airways First Lounge
- British Airways Club Lounge
Priority Pass: the best choice for business and leisure
Enjoy the benefits of an airport lounge. With a Priority Pass, you have access to more than 1200 airport lounges all over the world. A Priority Pass will gain you access to an airport lounge regardless of your airline or seat class. Another advantage is that you don’t have to book in advance. Just walk in and relax!
Benefits of a Priority Pass
- A lounge wherever your travel takes you
- Service, space and comfort
- Wi-Fi access
- Benefit from 800+ offers worldwide
- Priority Pass app
- Premium service and support
- Free newspapers and magazines
- Access to shower facilities
What plans are available?
Priority Pass offers three membership plans, namely:
Do you want to enjoy a touch of luxury, but you don’t travel very often? The Priority Pass standard might be a good choice for you. For a low annual fee, every airport lounge will cost you €28. And for your convenience; you don’t have to pay at the time of your visit. Every lounge visit will be charged to your credit card, so you don’t need any cash money.
If you travel regularly and you like to travel in style, the Priority Pass standard plus might be the perfect fit for you. With the Priority Pass Standard plus you can visit ten airport lounges per year free of charge. After you visited ten airport lounges, every next visit that year will cost you €28.
The Priority Pass prestige is ideal if you travel frequently and if you expect convenience and luxury at any airport you’re flying from or to. For an annual fee, you have got unlimited access to airport lounges all over the world.
For an annual fee, you get unlimited access to airport lounges all over the world.
Have you visited London Gatwick Airport lately? Be the first to write an airport review about London Gatwick Airport. Provide other airport travellers with essential airport information and tell us about your airport experience.