Found at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
Yes, it is possible to exchange money at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- Air France The La Premiere Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Air France (Terminal 2C, 2E, 2F, 2G)
- YotelAir Paric Charles de Gaulle (Terminal 2E)
- Cathay Pacific First and Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2A and 2C)
- Etihad Airways First & Business Class Lounge (Terminal 2A and 2C)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 2A and 2C)
- The Emirates Lounge (Terminal 2A and 2C)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- El Al Airlines: King Dave Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- The Qatar Airways Premium Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Salon Galaxy (Terminal 1)
- SAS Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Star Alliance First Class Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Lufthansa Senator Lounge (Terminal 1)
- Icare Lounge (Terminal 1)
- SheltAir Lounge (Terminal 2D)
Priority Pass: the best choice for business and leisure
Enjoy the benefits of an airport lounge. With a Priority Pass, you have access to more than 1200 airport lounges all over the world. A Priority Pass will gain you access to an airport lounge regardless of your airline or seat class. Another advantage is that you don’t have to book in advance. Just walk in and relax!
Benefits of a Priority Pass
- A lounge wherever your travel takes you
- Service, space and comfort
- Wi-Fi access
- Benefit from 800+ offers worldwide
- Priority Pass app
- Premium service and support
- Free newspapers and magazines
- Access to shower facilities
What plans are available?
Priority Pass offers three membership plans, namely:
Do you want to enjoy a touch of luxury, but you don’t travel very often? The Priority Pass standard might be a good choice for you. For a low annual fee, every airport lounge will cost you €28. And for your convenience; you don’t have to pay at the time of your visit. Every lounge visit will be charged to your credit card, so you don’t need any cash money.
If you travel regularly and you like to travel in style, the Priority Pass standard plus might be the perfect fit for you. With the Priority Pass Standard plus you can visit ten airport lounges per year free of charge. After you visited ten airport lounges, every next visit that year will cost you €28.
The Priority Pass prestige is ideal if you travel frequently and if you expect convenience and luxury at any airport you’re flying from or to. For an annual fee, you have got unlimited access to airport lounges all over the world.
Have you visited Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport lately? So far, 14 airport passengers have written an airport review about Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. This airport has an average score of 1 out of 5. Provide other airport travellers with essential airport information and tell us about your airport experience.