Found at Rennes Bretagne Airport
There is no currency exchange option available at the airport. If you only want to withdraw money, there is an ATM available in front of Trib’s.
Rennes Bretagne Airport offers free and unlimited Wi-Fi. You can surf the Internet without constraint upon arrival in the airport until the departure lounge.
How to connect to the free Wi-Fi network at Rennes Bretagne Airport?
1. Enable wifi function on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
2. Select Network ” VINCI Airports wifi ” and launch the Internet browser.
3. If this is your first connection, you must create an account, you will be redirected to the wifi home portal.
4. After watching a video ad, you are connected. Free access to your emails and favourite sites. Happy surfing!
There is one airport lounge available at Rennes Bretagne Airport, namely:
- Lounge Living Room (Located on the first floor of the airport)
- Equipped Workspace
- Free unlimited Wifi
- Newspapers and magazines
- Drinks and snacks self-service
Priority Pass: the best choice for business and leisure
Enjoy the benefits of an airport lounge. With a Priority Pass, you have access to more than 1200 airport lounges all over the world. A Priority Pass will gain you access to an airport lounge regardless of your airline or seat class. Another advantage is that you don’t have to book in advance. Just walk in and relax!
Benefits of a Priority Pass
- A lounge wherever your travel takes you
- Service, space and comfort
- Wi-Fi access
- Benefit from 800+ offers worldwide
- Priority Pass app
- Premium service and support
- Free newspapers and magazines
- Access to shower facilities
What plans are available?
Priority Pass offers three membership plans, namely:
Do you want to enjoy a touch of luxury, but you don’t travel very often? The Priority Pass standard might be a good choice for you. For a low annual fee, every airport lounge will cost you €28. And for your convenience; you don’t have to pay at the time of your visit. Every lounge visit will be charged to your credit card, so you don’t need any cash money.
If you travel regularly and you like to travel in style, the Priority Pass standard plus might be the perfect fit for you. With the Priority Pass Standard plus you can visit ten airport lounges per year free of charge. After you visited ten airport lounges, every next visit that year will cost you €28.
The Priority Pass prestige is ideal if you travel frequently and if you expect convenience and luxury at any airport you’re flying from or to. For an annual fee, you have got unlimited access to airport lounges all over the world.
As far as we know there are no luggage storage options. If there are storage options available, we would be happy to hear so that we can help other passengers.
Have you visited Rennes Bretagne Airport lately? Be the first to write an airport review about Rennes Bretagne Airport. Provide other airport travellers with essential airport information and tell us about your airport experience.